- Come to school well groomed, in proper uniform with well polished shoes.
- Be regular in attendance and never be late to school.
- Attend Morning Assembly without fail.
- Bring the student diary to school daily.
- Keep your class room and school premises clean and tidy.
- Turn off the tap after use.
- Switch off fans and lights when not in use.
- Be fair and honest at work, always be considerate of the rights of others.
- Be courteous and respectful to parents, teachers and elders.
- Do not lend or borrow money or any other precious article.
- Do not involve yourself in feuds.
- Do not bunk classes.
- Do not use abusive language.
- Do not damage the school property.
- Do not bring gadgets, such as, mobile phones, iPods, MP3s etc. They are strictly prohibited in the school premises.
- Do not bring articles of value like jewellery to school. The school will not be held responsible for the loss of such articles.
- Do not absent yourself from school. 75% attendance is the minimum requirement. Presence in the school is mandatory except in cases of emergency.
- Do not make loud noise or create confusion in the class room, auditorium or elsewhere in the school building.