- Step into or out of the bus only when it is at rest or comes to a complete halt.
- Leave seat(s) nearest to entry/exit door for your teacher(s) accompanying you in the bus.
- Board or get down from a bus in an orderly manner
- Put your bag under the seat or at the specified place.
- Offer seats to junior students.
- Be courteous to your companions and refrain from using foul language.
- Cross a road over the zebra crossing or atleast just past the traffic lights.
- Before crossing a road, look to right, then left and then to right in order to see whether the road is clear. Cross the road only if it is clear of speeding vehicles
- Do not stand behind or in front of a bus or other vehicle, as the driver will not be able to see you while reversing.
- Do not try to board or jump off a moving bus.
- Do not try to board or get down from a bus in the middle of a road.
- Do not stand on the footboard of a bus/vehicle.
- Do not lean or peep out of the door/window of the bus/vehicle. Don't keep your hand/arm outside the window.
- Do not throw water/paper or anything else outside the bus.
- Students who miss their bus at the time of departure, should not go home on their own. They must report at the school reception.